We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way . In addition, we collect the Internet protocol ( IP ) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history . We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page . We also collect personally identifiable information ( including name, email, password, communications ) ; payment details ( including credit card information ) , comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile .
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address . Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only .
WHY DO WE COLLECT SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect such n on – personal and Personal Information for the following purposes :
1. To provide and operate the services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service – related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and / or inferred Non – personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations .
HOW DO WE STORE, USE, SHARE AND DISCLOSE OUR SITE VISITORS ‘ PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com and Namecheap platforms . Each provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you . Your data may be stored through Wix.com ’ s and Namecheap ’ s data storage, databases and the general applications . They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall . All direct payment gateways offered by our hosts and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI – DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover . PCI – DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers .
HOW DO WE COMMUNICATE WITH OUR SITE VISITORS?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you . For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail .
• To provide a great experience for your visitors and customers .
• To identify your registered members ( users who registered to your site ).
• To monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of Kaividafns.com platform .
• To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use . Types of Cookies In general, the cookies which are initially placed on our website may be categorized as essential cookies . However, considering that our platform gives u s the ability to add multiple components, codes, third – party applications … and so on, our website may include other types of cookies which might require specific settings . How can your site visitors withdraw their consent? If you don ’ t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS AND YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to : access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com or phone us at 1 (877)314 – 2550